Product Parameter of traffic light pedestrian crossing
Detail images of traffic light pedestrian crossing
Crosswalk signal light installation location：
1. Pedestrian crossing signal lights shall be installed on the side of the pedestrian crossing along the extension line of the outer edge along the outer edge, on the sidewalk with a distance of 0.8m to 2m from the curb, and shall be installed on the opposite direction.
2. When pedestrians are allowed to wait for a large diversion area, crosswalk lights should be installed on diversion islands.
3. If there is a junction at the central isolation zone (including the underpass) and the width of the separation zone is greater than 1.5m, a crosswalk signal light shall be added to the isolation zone.
4. In the more concentrated sections of the blind traffic, the crosswalk lights should be equipped with sound reminders.
5. When using the pedestrian button, the installation height of the pedestrian button should be within the range of 1.2m~1.5m.
Shipping of traffic light pedestrian crossing
We're Here to Help
Shaanxi Yiyuan Traffic Technology Engineering Co.,Ltd
Address: No.5, Production Road, West Thermal Power Plant, West Section Of Hongguang Road, Weiyang District, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China