It is believed that most of the engineering companies are more aware of the number of traffic lights installed for different live intersections. However, most of the terminal customers I meet are not very clear about the intersection of the projects they are implementing. In the end, they should install several sets of traffic lights, which are usually set according to local customs or personal preferences. So, let's learn about the installation of signal lights at the intersection.
1. Corresponding to an entrance of the intersection, one or more traffic signal groups may be installed as required.
2. When a properly channeled triangular guide island is set up at the intersection, under normal circumstances, the traffic light pole should be set on the diversion island.
3. When the distance between the inlet parking line and the opposite signal light is relatively large, the opposite traffic light should use the signal light with a transparent surface of the light emitting unit with a size of 400 mm in diameter.
4. In the absence of traffic lanes for motor vehicle lanes and non-motor vehicle lanes, opposite traffic signal light poles should be installed at roadside cut point attachments. When the roads are wide, they can be installed on the sidewalks on the right side of the road by cantilever type.
5. The roads with motor vehicle lanes and non-motor vehicle isolation belts shall be installed within the distance of 2m behind the tangent point of the non-isolated belt when the width of the separation belt is permitted. When the width of the road is wide, Cantilever type can be installed on the right side of the road, or a signal lamp group can be added in the left side machine non-isolation belt as required; when the road is narrow (when the road width of the motor vehicle is less than 10m), the column type can be installed. In the isolation zone on both sides of the road; if the width of the barrier is small, the signal light pole cannot be installed.
6. The signal light at the overpass bridge is installed on the right side of the bridge or on the entrance lane. If there is a secondary parking line under the overpass, a signal light group should be added on the other side of the overpass.
7. The circular junction set signal lights control the vehicles entering and exiting the roundabout. In the roundabout, a signal light group is set to indicate the vehicles entering the roundabout respectively. In the outer layer of the roundabout, a signal light group is set to indicate the motor vehicles around the island.
8. If a left-turning turn-around zone is drawn at a bridge intersection or a large level crossing, if the vehicle entering the left-turning turn-around zone cannot easily observe the change of the opposite light, it should be left-turning. Add a left turn signal group to the direction of the transition area.
9. Right-turn arrow lights with motorized right-hand diversion islands can be installed on right-turn diversion islands.
We're Here to Help
Shaanxi Yiyuan Traffic Technology Engineering Co.,Ltd
Address: No.5, Production Road, West Thermal Power Plant, West Section Of Hongguang Road, Weiyang District, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China